Art, plz

Sunday, January 15, 2006

So much for the "daily" thing...

Things get in the way, the very universe conspires to keep me away... computer troubles and work and travel over the holidays got in the way, specifically, but now I'm back and I'm going to DO THIS...

I went down to the art building on campus today, expecting to find the open life drawing class that they usually do on Sundays, but it's been cancelled due to budget problems in the art department. There's the possibility that the advanced drawing students will get it going again, but there'll be a fee if they do manage to revive it. I don't mind a fee; it's better than paying for an entire class and having to deal with an instructor.




So I went to the equestrian center and the coffee shop, where unfortunately all the models were clothed (well, the horses were naked, but that doesn't really count).