Spacekids
So I was sitting at my computer today, and I started telling myself a story aloud, which I haven't done since I was four years old and my main interest was narrating the continuing adventures of Dorothy, Trot, and The Scarecrow. I didn't know what it was about except for a dog in outer space, and it turned into a really neat story and now I'm all bummed because if I was returning to CalArts I would have my film, right there. Bam.
I was trying to pitch to myself, because pitching is something a story artist has to be able to do, to get people pumped up about the story sequence and to tell it and make them ask, "WHAT NEXT??"
So woot, I've got this story and all it needs is to be paneled out. Coming soon... once I finish the storyboard that I'm actually being paid to do.
So here are some weeeeeird colors.
I was trying to pitch to myself, because pitching is something a story artist has to be able to do, to get people pumped up about the story sequence and to tell it and make them ask, "WHAT NEXT??"
So woot, I've got this story and all it needs is to be paneled out. Coming soon... once I finish the storyboard that I'm actually being paid to do.
So here are some weeeeeird colors.


