Comics!
I've got four days to pull together 32 pages of storyboards, comics, and sketches. I've been really getting into the comics bit... it's a lot of fun, figuring out the layout and doing the little storyboard sketches for it.
I ran into one panel, though, that I just couldn't for the life of me figure out. Either the composition was messy, or the action and characters read. If I straightened out the composition, it turned into random shapes and you couldn't tell what was going on; if I redid it so you could tell what was going on, you couldn't tell what was going on because it was too confusing and all over the place.
Ergh. Learning curves: they're all over the place.
I ran into one panel, though, that I just couldn't for the life of me figure out. Either the composition was messy, or the action and characters read. If I straightened out the composition, it turned into random shapes and you couldn't tell what was going on; if I redid it so you could tell what was going on, you couldn't tell what was going on because it was too confusing and all over the place.
Ergh. Learning curves: they're all over the place.


