Art, plz

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Couple of doodles

Finished my portfolio, mailed it off. I'm wondering if I should make it accessible through my website, because that might be handy at some point.

I wrapped it up on Monday morning and called it a done deal. It took maybe three hours for me to notice the gaping hole where my portfolio had been - when I'm working on it, it's so consuming, takes up every drop of energy I have... but I really love doing it, working on something so hard and figuring out how to make myself better and show it. Bu the end, I'm glad to finish it and throw it into the mail, but it doesn't take long to want to do it again. I imagine that's something like directing a film, or giving birth.

I'll stick to portfolios for now, though, thxmuch.

A couple of drawings today to relax... I'm thinking about going out to a cafe tomorrow before it gets too disgustingly hot outside, do some drawing there.