Aliens and horses!
Been busy finishing jobs, desperately securing jobs, and getting into the rhythm of new jobs the past three weeks or so. Everything's looking good... including this alien in a tutu. Lookin' SO good.


The top drawing is markers and mechanical pencils. I've always thought markers were ridiculously hard to control, but I guess if you know what you're going for before you start slapping color down (as I most often don't), they work out nice. Especially if the subject is a bright green alien who's supposed to look weird, and not a person who should have realistic skin color or something.
The Wildlife of Star Wars is amazing marker work. I've heard people say it's watercolor, but after close inspection, I firmly hold that it's marker.


The top drawing is markers and mechanical pencils. I've always thought markers were ridiculously hard to control, but I guess if you know what you're going for before you start slapping color down (as I most often don't), they work out nice. Especially if the subject is a bright green alien who's supposed to look weird, and not a person who should have realistic skin color or something.
The Wildlife of Star Wars is amazing marker work. I've heard people say it's watercolor, but after close inspection, I firmly hold that it's marker.


