Art, plz

Monday, March 12, 2007

Sketches!






That last one I think is funny, but I'll pretend not to.

I'm starting to think about a sketchbook for this year's Comicon, but I'm not exactly sure what to put in it. Since I'm not looking for a job anymore, it seems like I could just go nuts and draw what I like, print it up, and see if anybody will buy it... the thought of drawing what I want to, regardless of whether it's polished or catchy to employers, makes me feel a little protective about my ideas. What if someone sees my drawings and rips them off? In reality I think my drawings aren't actually catchy enough for anyone to want to copy, though, and my ideas aren't getting hijacked by anyone as long as I've got copies here in my head.

Enjoy the sketches; I plan on posting more now that I have the internet hooked up at home. I have to get the December post off the front page and into the archives! I feel like a slacker!