Kids and mushrooms
Went and got a watercolor notebook, because I've been feeling like ripping my sketchbook watercolors into a million pieces and scattering them to the winds. They've been really messy recently.
Here's a couple of shroom people and a couple of kids from today. Getting up more than a half hour before I have to go to work may actually be working out for me... I can get a lot more done.
Really very tired of meat. All my pants except for a pair of really dressy ones smell disconcertingly of salmon, even after multiple soap-filled runs through the washing machine (which incidentally is still gone; I wonder if the property managers are going to send us a ransom note or something).


Here's a couple of shroom people and a couple of kids from today. Getting up more than a half hour before I have to go to work may actually be working out for me... I can get a lot more done.
Really very tired of meat. All my pants except for a pair of really dressy ones smell disconcertingly of salmon, even after multiple soap-filled runs through the washing machine (which incidentally is still gone; I wonder if the property managers are going to send us a ransom note or something).




