Art, plz

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sketchcrawl number ELEVEN!

Yesterday I spent the day in the bay area, with my fellow Sketchcrawlers. It was awesome, fun as always, and I have a number of drawings to post.

On the bart coming into San Francisco, where everyone met at the Ferry building before riding the ferry to Sausalito...



A seagull that was disturbingly interested in my olive, avocado, sprouts, and tofu sandwich (which is what happens when you haven't got any food in the house)...


There's this big fountain in Sausalito, and I sat on the steps that went up the hill opposite from it. Tour buses kept on blocking my view, though, so I ended up just drawing the people walking by way down on the sidewalk.


We all met up at a park later on in the day before taking the 5:00 ferry back to San Francisco.




And... the BART ride back to our car.