Wizard World LA
Saturday was the worldwide Sketchcrawl #13, but I was down in Los Angeles demoing the Modbook.
Next Sketchcrawl is a big fundraiser for a relief organization called Emergency - it will be the 19th of May, and will be accompanied by charity auctions, gallery shows, and possibly an art book! It's exciting to see how much Sketchcrawl has grown.
The weekend at WizardWorld was a lot of fun. There were a lot of artists who were pretty excited about the Mac tablet, and Axiotron was giving away caps to people who did cool art on the spot. I picked up a Superman penguin, which is totally awesome and lives now on my desk at work.
Here are some drawings from over the weekend - all in Photoshop and ArtRage 2 on the Modbook.





(this one is a recoloring of a sketch from Macworld - Andreas said I had to sign my drawings, and I thought I should touch the horse up before I put my name on it...)
Next Sketchcrawl is a big fundraiser for a relief organization called Emergency - it will be the 19th of May, and will be accompanied by charity auctions, gallery shows, and possibly an art book! It's exciting to see how much Sketchcrawl has grown.
The weekend at WizardWorld was a lot of fun. There were a lot of artists who were pretty excited about the Mac tablet, and Axiotron was giving away caps to people who did cool art on the spot. I picked up a Superman penguin, which is totally awesome and lives now on my desk at work.
Here are some drawings from over the weekend - all in Photoshop and ArtRage 2 on the Modbook.





(this one is a recoloring of a sketch from Macworld - Andreas said I had to sign my drawings, and I thought I should touch the horse up before I put my name on it...)


